ST Blockade Battlefront Codes (July 2024)

Amministratore

Administrator
Staff Forum
Whenever I am looking for fun, tower defense games are my go-to solution as a stress relieving. Recently, I played the ST Blockade Battlefront, which include funny animated characters like a cameraman, humanoid toilets, and many more.

This action-packed fighting game is quite challenging since there are multiple enemies attacking from all directions. I was able to earn in-game cash by killing the evil toilets monsters, while there are other additional resources required to build a strong army.

Hopefully, you can build an attack team faster via the ST Blockade Battlefront codes. It will give me a headstart and help me upgrade the base at a smooth pace. Feel free to use the active codes list to gain those extra items with ease.

Working ST Blockade Battlefront Codes​

Inside the Skibidi toilet blockade battlefront, the players need to earn Cens (in-game currency) to upgrade summon characters and base defenses. You can use the following code list and redeem exciting rewards.

• Return—Redeem for free rewards (New)
  • UTSM—Redeem for 200 Cens
  • 18kLikesW—Redeem for 200 Cens
  • flyingToiletXDD—Redeem for 100 Cens
  • 5kLikeYEand2.5MVisit—Redeem for 200 Cens
  • 3KLikeTHX—Redeem for 100 Cens
  • Digi—Redeem for 100 Cens

In the meantime, if you want to enjoy same level of Skibid Defense fun, check out the Ultimate Tower Defense Codes, Fruit Tower Defense Codes, and other articles.

L'articolo ST Blockade Battlefront Codes (July 2024) continua qui: ST Blockade Battlefront Codes (July 2024).

Conosci qualche altro trucco o hai dei consigli da condividere? Scrivi qui sotto, o inizia una nuova discussione!