Seas Battlegrounds Codes (June 2024)

Amministratore

Administrator
Staff Forum
Are you looking for the easiest way to earn free coins? Then, the players should start using the Seas Battleground Codes. With them, you will receive up to 10~15K coins, which can give you a fabulous headstart.

The game revolves around the One-Piece-inspired character’s abilities, including haki, swords, world weapons, devil fruits, and many more. It offers exciting gameplay since you can fight other players or participate in bounty hunting.

Like most of the Roblox games, you need to level up faster to earn skills & gears. I also struggled a bit during the initial stages. However, the coupon codes helped me a lot. I am sharing code information so that you don’t have to waste time.

Working Seas Battlegrounds Codes​

The players need gears, accessories, & weapons to become a seasoned sea fighter. For this, you will need coins, which can be redeemed from the following part.

• !redeem ENEL_MOVES—Redeem for 15k Coins (New)
  • !redeem UPDATE1—Redeem for 15k Coins
  • !redeem SORRYFORDELAY—Redeem for 10k Coins

It’s the easiest way to earn coins inside the sea battleground. Simply use the above codes, and be sure to use them before they expire as they won’t stay active forever.

L'articolo Seas Battlegrounds Codes (June 2024) continua qui: Seas Battlegrounds Codes (June 2024).

Conosci qualche altro trucco o hai dei consigli da condividere? Scrivi qui sotto, o inizia una nuova discussione!