Hunter X Anomaly Codes (July 2024)

Amministratore

Administrator
Staff Forum
Being a Hunter x Hunter fan for more than a decade, I have been looking for a similar Roblox experience. Soon one of my good friends recommended me to play the Hunter x Anomaly a couple of days ago.

You can start the journey of becoming a hunter from Whale Island, just like Gon, and explore the whole world. Besides the RGP element brings the fast way to level up the stats so that you can become the strongest hunter eventually.

However, you need to spend hours to find boosters inside the game. Hopefully, I have come across some of the active Hunter x Anomaly codes, which can provide items like Clan reroll, Hatsu reroll, Potential reroll, and more.

Working Hunter X Anomaly Codes​

Typically, the developers bring new coupons during special game events, milestones, and other achievements. But, those codes are time-limited so use the following codes as soon as possible.

• Update9—Redeem for Clan Reroll (New)
  • BugFixes—Redeem for Hatsu Reroll (New)
  • RemovedAllTypes—Redeem for Potential Reroll (New)
  • YasuraIsUpcoming—Redeem for Potential Reroll (New)
  • Update10GonnaBeBig—Redeem for Clan Reroll (New)
  • HugePeople—Redeem for Hatsu Reroll (New)
  • ChiefQuief—Redeem for Nen Color (New)
  • Update8—Redeem for All Rerolls
  • BugFix7—Redeem for Clan Reroll
  • WeAreBackFr—Redeem for Hatsu Reroll
  • Chiefsucks??

L'articolo Hunter X Anomaly Codes (July 2024) continua qui: Hunter X Anomaly Codes (July 2024).

Conosci qualche altro trucco o hai dei consigli da condividere? Scrivi qui sotto, o inizia una nuova discussione!